Ohoh-kay...Let's straighten some things out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ohoh-kay...Let's straighten some things out.

Post by Primula Kazama on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:56 am

Apperently, there have been rumors about me and Mei, mainly me cheating on Laveta with Mei.
100% FALSE
She is a friend. ONLY a friend. She is nothing other than a friend who I looked out for.
Is that bad? Does that make it look like I like her?
Or is it that that's what people want to say about me?
Someone messaged me saying it looks like I'm flirting with her, and now that I thought about it, it kinda did. But I'm not. I guess it's just that I'm a nice person. I look out for friends. I look out for people. Yeah, I've said some things. Not all that're true.
So, let's get this straight;
I AM NOT HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MEI
and;
I WOULD NEVER BE SO CRUEL AS TO CHEAT ON LAVETA.
I still love her.
I couldn't cheat on her.
So I'm sorry if that's what you thought.

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Re: Ohoh-kay...Let's straighten some things out.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:58 pm

Sora, your intentions are...sweet, but I can take care of myself. Please undo what you've just said. Because I know you think you need to 'look out for me', but I'm totally fine looking out for myself. It's not like I would say 'yes' to anyone, or really being going out with anyone, because I know that I'm not allowed to. And I personally have no interest to. So please let me take of myself and don't ban people who say such things. That's really kind of extreme.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top