What We Do When We're Pissed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What We Do When We're Pissed

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:18 pm

I've noticed that some of us tend to take it out on each other when we're pissed about something, sometimes for good reasons, sometimes for not so good reasons. I'm not gonna name any examples for the sake of those who have, but I think that's why we sometimes have problems: people tend to take their anger and blow it out here. Don't you think?

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Do When We're Pissed

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:25 pm

Well Adam, the floor recognizes you. What should we do about it then? Let them take out their anger on other members all for the sake they are pissed about something else? Or do you have an idea for these specific members?
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:24 pm

I have this whacky idea that it has something to do with Kilam and I... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:34 am

As an answer to Ryuu's question, I don't really have an idea other than that they ask us to leave them alone, like Jack does, in order not to cause problems. When Jack is pissed, he tries to let everyone know about it, but in a polite way, and then asks them to leave him alone because from the way I see it, he doesn't really want to get them into trouble. I figure if we ALL do that, then we won't have as many fights on here.

As an answer to Roxas' comment, I'm not really specifying anybody, as that wouldn't exactly be fair to them to name their name and not anybody elses PLUS (caps for emphasis) it would possibly get a little heated under this topic if I named one name and not others because that was the only name I knew of, THEREFORE (once again, not shouting, just emphasizing) I decided I'd just say "some of us". That answer your question?

And sorry for using you as an example, Jack, but you do have a decent way of doing things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top