Should I quit?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Should I quit?

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:29 am

Really Kilam Come now the gay A** thing of saying your going to quit in Chat box, its really gotten old that decision is yours to make not ours its bringing attention to you and a waist of our time, yes im here to mainly say something because you are very annoying and have no life, Yes ive finally cracked O.o Just joking either though Kilam will make a smart remark about something i say in here. My point is that you need to stop yelling at me constantly and bringing me up in everything the douchebag remark of this main topic is very idiotic you said your sorrys yesterday but yet you continue to make a point, you've had your point for awhile now but as you continued my point was brought out to show how much of a Dumba** you really are. Now i am done talking because i finally was able to say so much in a fricken stuff in thisTopic that it made me feel very good lol. Also,Kilam Seriously I never had anything against you until you got all competiative over the Damn all world rp, Message to all: Dont be Nice to Kilam Right before a Giant event he will tend to annoy you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:57 pm

guh,this is gonna become ugly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:14 pm

Ahem, it's now time to destroy ze noobs.

Now, let's start with this. Every single time I say I'm going to quit, I get douchebags whining, and when they whine, they try to start an arguement, poorly I may add. Just like Demous.

Really Kilam Come now the gay A** thing of saying your going to quit in Chat box, its really gotten old that decision is yours to make not ours its bringing attention to you and a waist of our time
You can't spell waste, you've used capital letters in the complete wrong places, and you think that you can make fun of people, let alone call them gay? HA.

, yes im here to mainly say something because you are very annoying and have no life,
See the first comment I made.

Yes ive finally cracked O.o Just joking either though Kilam will make a smart remark about something i say in here.
Why shouldn't I? Ask yourself that. Wouldn't YOU try and bring some condescending moron who thinks he's the greatest down a couple of notches?

My point is that you need to stop yelling at me constantly and bringing me up in everything the douchebag remark of this main topic is very idiotic you said your sorrys yesterday but yet you continue to make a point,
You do realize that I didn't even bring you up. Moron. Yes, I AM making a point, aren't I?
you've had your point for awhile now but as you continued my point was brought out to show how much of a Dumba** you really are.
Okay, so by proving my point, I'm a dumb***. Brilliant.
Now i am done talking because i finally was able to say so much in a fricken stuff in thisTopic that it made me feel very good lol.
And the fact that I just messed your entire "arguement" as you call it up is going to make you feel bad.
Also,Kilam Seriously I never had anything against you until you got all competiative over the Damn all world rp,
I'm sorry, WHAT? WHAT? I'M competitive? YOU'RE the competitive one hypocrit! If I say that a skill is a bit too powerful, or that you missed, or the fact that I'm pointing out god-modding in general makes ME competitive? That's.... That's... Just... It doesn't even DESERVE a comment, yet I gave it one anyway.
Message to all: Dont be Nice to Kilam Right before a Giant event he will tend to annoy you.
Message to all: Don't talk, or even listen to Demous because he will tend to annoy you. A lot.

And that concludes by beating of Demous's rant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:16 pm

again,i say
Chris wrote:guh,this is gonna become ugly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:24 pm

Hey, I only insulted him... 4 times through the entire beatdown, and 2 of which are just simple insults that no one really listens to. :^D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:52 pm

Ehh im done i already said my sorry then you said yours and continued so im going to be the mature on and shut the DA UNDAWORLD up and so will you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:05 pm

Demous..... mad I'm getting tired of this!!! Why don't you guys settle it for good in the CB...with an Admin or Mediator!

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:47 am

lol xD

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:09 am

Yes Demous, if you were as mature as you say, would you have started this at all? No.

Now in other news.... *dances for no reason*

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:10 am

RANDOM DANCE PARTY WEWT! *dances*

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:46 am

*Dances* Yeah buttttt you started the post so i had to say something but oh well truce?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:31 am

TRUCE AND END IT AT THAT GOD DAMN IT! thank you xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:14 am

Sure, why not. *dances more*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:16 am

FINALY!! the biggest fight on this site is over!! thank you lord!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:02 pm

*Raises the roof*YES IT IS MAYBE YOU WANT TO START ONE WITH ME? Sike nah XD
The Roof, The Roof, The Roof Is On Fire, We Dont Need No Water Let The Mother F-er Burn!

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:28 pm

WEWTZ! *dances Micheal Jackson Style--does a high jump thingy and accidentally sets the roof on fire with Flare*.....Oops....You need water na?

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:42 pm

...i'll pretend i never saw that xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:10 pm

*Stops*Ok...Calmdown....we just need....WATER!*Starts throwing water everywhere like a crazy monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:15 am

*gets wet and looks at demous angrily* Grr....I don't like water...*lights Demouz oon FIYA!*

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:27 am

*eyes and sears short ciruit* Aw...