Demous's All- World Rp Topic (Applications are enabled)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demous's All- World Rp Topic (Applications are enabled)

Post by Guest on Sun May 25, 2008 3:08 pm

Ok this is my rp for the all world rp so if you would like to join me please post down there explaining why you want to join

Demous was walking along the tathered road to his home in Twilight Town. Demous then started looking around wondering why his power source was ever lost, why did his master have it anyway? Demous then arrived to his house and sat down on the sofa, he then pulled out a book regarding The Demonic Knights."Well it does tell alot about us, but some is false information from those idiot writers" Demous then flipped to the last page and looked at a photo on the page. The photo's Caption said"The End To all Worlds" Above the Caption it showed a picture of a orb with sparks around it and a red glistening aura to it. Demous then noticed it was his power source and then he looked into the background to see a hint of where it was, there was a sign that said"Council of Order" Which that place was a underground Council that The Knights used to control but then was abandoned shortly after the attack on his world. Demous then ran to the basement of his house to see a door behind the staircase. Demous walked into it and then walked down a 2 story staircase to lead to the Council. Demous then saw infront of him his everlasting power source that would return his power. Demous grabbed the power source and almost right away his eyes started to glow with true evil. He then started to scream and moments later Demous The Dark Knight Was back............

Ok i hope you liked the rp i gave for the reason of my sudden increase of power. it wont last that long it is just for the all world rp so dont start throwing the computer and screaming"WHATS THE BULLS***" Its ok calm down i love you all so please dont break the computer.

Also here is the template for joining my Side

What is the reason you want to join:

Have you had any past experiences with evil?

Do you think you are worthy of evil?

Back to top Go down

Re: Demous's All- World Rp Topic (Applications are enabled)

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sun May 25, 2008 4:31 pm

so wait, why is this here?
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 25, 2008 4:33 pm

this is here for the people to join my side in the all world rp also it is here to explain how i got my power boost in rp form instead of saying i got it from sora in OOC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sun May 25, 2008 4:34 pm

ah
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top