View previous topicGo downView next topic
Xehanort
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator
Number of posts : 20

Guest Suggestion Box

on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:12 pm
Hello guests, this is just a little area for you to offer your suggestions on how to make the site better. Feel free to comment on the site thus far as well, but please keep profanity to a minimum. When submitting a comment or suggestion, we also ask that you provide a temporary username, as it would be easier and less artificial sounding than simply calling you "Guest #3421" or something like that. Thanks in advance and we look forward to your responses.

Eternal Chaos Staff
Guest_0

Re: Guest Suggestion Box

on Thu May 24, 2018 7:38 pm
Less of a Sugestion and more of a cried of help. I am a returning member, I believe my username was Dragonstars, but I can't seem to log in. After trying a few things it said that the account was deactivated? It say to email an admin but I can't email them with out logging in?
Kira Grey
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Number of posts : 259
Humor : If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Status
Currency: 5000 munny

on Thu May 24, 2018 7:54 pm
Just make a new account. I don't think we're reactivating any of the old ones.

Ru'eren
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator
Number of posts : 4087

Status
Currency: 5000 munny

on Thu May 24, 2018 9:37 pm
If you are returning and would like to reclaim old topics, ask an admin and we can send the missing content to you in a PM on your new account. Just let us know your old account name, your new account name, if you have yet to make it, and what information you would like to get back.

"Just to clarify, since nobody can understand Ru'eren and Ru'eren doesn't speak English..."
Fin

Advertising?

on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:44 pm
Hello! I'm from Final Fantasy Adventu and I came by to link-back to your advertisement posted on my site. Unfortunately, I couldn't find your link-back section in advertising. If you have one, then you should make it more obvious for guests who are unfamiliar with your site. If you don't have one, then it's only fair to make one if you plan to advertise on other sites. Because of this lack of balance, I'll have to delete your ad from my site for now. Feel free to repost is once you either create a link-back section or make it more immediately obvious to guests!
katie potter from tb

on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:48 am
I also came to link back on your site, and when I went to post the ad, it said that guest can't post external links. If you would like to advertise with people you might want to make it so we can post links to our sites. Until this issue can be fixed we will be deleting your ad as well.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum