For Site Consideration...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For Site Consideration...

Post by Axis Genesis on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Understand that what I am doing here is only for suggestion. They are neither demands nor expected to be taken. Merely thoughtful suggestions and considerations to try and make the site seem more organized and appealing. I will not take it to extremes as some have in the past. (Not mentioning any names). But there are a few things here that can be used if the staff feels it appropriate to do so. I would like to see this site continue to thrive so I wanna contribute a bit beyond the usual rp participation if I am able.

I noticed a few things that are a little off and thought I might fix them up if I could. Starting with the staff pictures on the side bar. There was one member that was in need of a fix since there was a change up.

Spoiler:

Since his Admin account is no longer Ren, I figured that should probably be changed. So here's the icon for it. Just replace it with the old one if you so wish.

Also to just put out there. If there is any coding issues that can't be figured out I'm more than willing to help out with that area. Anyway, this is all I have for now. There are a few other things that are out there on the site that I wanna see if I can't spruce up. Again, these are only for consideration and don't have to be used if there is no need. I'm not demanding these idea's be used. They are merely here for suggestion and use if needed.

The Eternal Flame of Darkness
Pumpkin Queen of Halloween Town
Profile ~ Themes
| ♠ | | ♣
Axis Genesis
Veteran User
Veteran User

Male Number of posts : 46

Status
Currency: 5000 munny

Back to top Go down

Re: For Site Consideration...

Post by Axis Genesis on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:32 pm

For Kairi-san. I knew she was a Moderator so it confused me when I realized that she wasn't up on the side bare with the rest of staff. So here it be for adding if necessary.

Spoiler:

The Eternal Flame of Darkness
Pumpkin Queen of Halloween Town
Profile ~ Themes
| ♠ | | ♣
Axis Genesis
Veteran User
Veteran User

Male Number of posts : 46

Status
Currency: 5000 munny

Back to top Go down