Mitsuki Ishida

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mitsuki Ishida

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Hello! I am one of Admins of this site. I run the deep rooted Stats information, Class system, Chaos Academy, Dragon's Claw, God fights and Tournaments. If you have any questions regarding any of these things, the other Staff members might be able to help you out, or you can wait for me to come online. Shoot me a PM if it is important enough that you don't want to miss me for the answer, I will always respond to my messages as I get online.

I might "accidentally" give you wrong information about these things... Oops. Now many might tell you I am a "troll," so I will just be the first to tell you that there is a chance they could be right and chance they could be wrong. Who knows? Maybe it just depends on my mood at the time. I am known as Mitsu, ice imp, demon spawn, hell spawn, other things you'd care to refer to me as. I do have a real identifier, you just wouldn't be able to pronounce it if I told you. You might realize now that I have, by now, decided that this is my introduction, so I am going to do whatever I want in it. Though I might be a "bitch," I can be very nice and helpful. The thing about my relationship to my users, I already decided I was going to be the one everyone hates. There will be things I wont let you do, and you might get mad at me for it. I'm going to tell you right now that I do not care. Everything I do is to try and make a versatile and balanced system. That isn't exactly easy to do, there will need to be changes along the way. I will try and correct them as best as I can.

The last bit of information I can give you are the characters I am known by.
Alex Kimura and
Mitsuki Ishida,
Ru'eren Aldhin,
Satella Harvenheit
Zankas Silverfang.
For now, that is all. It is very possible that is all I want too. I like to create characters and try and break my own system. That way I know how I should patch it up.
Fun fact, if you are pissed at me you can get pissed at Ru, Satella, and Zankas. Take out your rage and frustrations on them all you want; chances are you might be able to take them. Don't get pissed at Mitsuki or Alex. Mitsuki will make you learn your lesson, Alex will kill you eight times before she's done with you. That also goes with Daimos. Alex and Daimos are scary...
What the hell else am I supposed to put here?

FAQ
There are no questions I have documented here.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum