Caliburn (Weapon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caliburn (Weapon)

Post by Calιbuяn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Name: Caliburn

Type: Demon sword

Range: Short Range

Enchantment: Is actually the one in charge, possessing Cypher

Description: Caliburn is an exceptionally well-crafted sword. Tip to tip, it's 66 inches long (5 feet, 6 inches) while the blade itself is 57 inches, leaving 9 inches to the handle. The handle itself is extremely details (as it should be for a demon sword) with a black groove on it and silver cross-stiching in between each space for the finger. Caliburn can have Cypher wield him with one hand for faster attacks, or two hands for stronger attacks. The edge of the blade is refined and a shiny silver, while the back of it is black and fades into the white at the edge. There are a few metal clippings on the blade that offer no extra resistances or strength, but do slightly increase the weight (therefore the impact) of the blade. Overall it looks about as old as it is, but the quality of it is still top notch.

Damage: Max damage for the level.

History: Go read his history.

Calιbuяn
Forum User
Forum User

Female Number of posts : 226

Status
Currency: 14000 munny

Back to top Go down

Re: Caliburn (Weapon)

Post by Abigail Parker on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Everything seems okay, and I checked with Daimos about the damage scaling with your level, so unless Mitsu decides to get bent outta shape over this, approved.
Abigail Parker
Veteran User
Veteran User

Male Number of posts : 4494
Humor : I rode Blaine the Mono at Lud Station, and all I got was a stupid t-shirt.

Status
Currency: 41430 munny

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top