My Apologies,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Apologies,

Post by Primula Kazama on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:10 pm

I feel as if I haven't been doing my duty as a Moderator for this website.

I've been inactive, shirking duties, and just plain MIA. And for that I apologize.

I could give a whole list of excuses. I'm too stressed, I don't have time, I don't have the energy. But those are all still excuses.

I'm going to try and be more active from now on, I promise. At the very least I'll log on and see if there's any applications or anything I should check on.

Again, I'm sorry, and if this keeps up still, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and tell me, hey, get off your lazy ass and be the Mod you're supposed to be!

Thanks, guys.

-Kazama

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Re: My Apologies,

Post by Daimos Ishida on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 am

Don't worry about it, it's all good. There's not enough members as of now that its a hindrance of anything, so there's plenty of room for leeway
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2312
Humor : I forgot....something to do with two elephants, a monkey, and a tube of KY....not necessarily in that order

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:28 pm

It was also holiday break for most. Spend time with your family. Some more forced to spend time than others. For me, it was also that I have to drive to my home town to spend this time. Meaning that I got to see old friends and such. Not saying they are more important, but they are more important. Face to face is so much better than the words you are reading now. Anyway! It's fine, I was doing a little of the same. Maybe even less than you, while still trying to do the work that I needed to get done for this wonderful place. Speaking of doing work, I also need to continue the class system I said I would be doing. Oh fun things to be done.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top