I live?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I live?

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Fri May 04, 2012 4:58 am

Um... Hey. What's up? I... uh... I'm not dead. So, yay! But, what have you all been up to? Sorry I have not been here. I guess school got too crazy at one point, then I forgot to come back when things died down. Well, I am at a new school now. Old one just wasn't that good for what I wanted to do. I am hoping this place will be a lot better, and it seems like it will. I see that the URL could not be paid for, so it is back to forumotion. I don't think that really matters, though. It is just a url name.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Re: I live?

Post by Abigail Parker on Fri May 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Oh, I've been up to the same old shit. RPing with Kazema (D-man has disappeared for some reason), playing video games that frustrate the living hell out of me to the point that I wanna tear my hair out by the roots (Currently working on beating Tower of Lost Souls mode in Soul Calibur IV. Floors 45-46 are completely stacked against you. Over time the enemies take less damage, which effectively neuters me due to Nightmare being my main. On top of that, they can't be grappled, can't be ringed out, and they deal insane amounts of damage. The people at Project Soul are a bunch of masochistic cunts), and dealing with the usual social life bullshit. So yeah. Business as usual.
Abigail Parker
Veteran User
Veteran User

Male Number of posts : 4494
Humor : I rode Blaine the Mono at Lud Station, and all I got was a stupid t-shirt.

Status
Currency: 41430 munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Fri May 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Well that sounds wonderfully fun. I am glad to know that you are doing well. I trust you will not pull out your hair. That would cause complications. You know, going bald or something. I other than school, I found myself playing WoW again. Don't know why. I already dislike a lot of things they keep changing. I guess I stay for the people.

My other friends are trying to get me into Ranked League of Legends. I don't know. I don't want to play that game ranked and pretend it is a job. Making money off only tournaments. League isn't that spectacular of game. It is just something I play with friends when I am bored. Shame. It's not like I am bad at it, and we could really get far, I guess. But, meh. Whatever.

As for Daimos. I have no idea where he has run off to. Maybe he doesn't remember the old site? I know I had to do some searching just to get back here from rp.com. I could send him an email, just to be sure. If he comes back, he comes back. I wont force him. (Although I secretly will). He can't leave us.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Sun May 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Hey, man. Glad to see ya back.
Myself, well. I've been up to writing an (( Apparently )) internationally liked fanfiction. Dealing with school and shit, looking to get into college soon, and trying to stay sane, as well. Also trying to manage a solo music career, which I feel I took on a bit too soon.

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimos Ishida on Fri May 11, 2012 3:49 am

I actually haven't been active because I moved....and getting the internet back on has taken longer than I expected (I'm currently at my mother's....blah) And also the url thing threw me off. So yeah, I guess I'm back also *indifferently twirls finger* Whoopty-fuckin-do
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2312
Humor : I forgot....something to do with two elephants, a monkey, and a tube of KY....not necessarily in that order

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Fri May 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Did my email help you?
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status