Leave of absence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leave of absence

Post by Abigail Parker on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Hey guys... I'm just signing on to give all of you a heads-up on something. I just got home from school after a serious mental breakdown, and I think I might be suffering from clinical depression. My counselor said I have some of the symptoms, and I believe her, so some time today I'm going to have a talk with my doctor about this, see what should be done. I hate to do this to you guys, because I do enjoy coming on here, and I consider you guys to be real good friends, but I'm afraid that if I don't do something about this, I might... well, I think you get the idea. So yeah. May not be coming on as often, if at all. Sorry.
Abigail Parker
Veteran User
Veteran User

Male Number of posts : 4494
Humor : I rode Blaine the Mono at Lud Station, and all I got was a stupid t-shirt.

Status
Currency: 41430 munny

Back to top Go down

Re: Leave of absence

Post by Primula Kazama on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:08 pm

That's alright, Zach. The important thing is that you get better. I really hope that you get the help you need, and that you feel better. glomp

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Parker on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Update: I've talked with my doctor, and he thinks that it isn't clinical depression, just a depressed mood. Still, to be safe, I'm going to be seeing a psychiatrist twice a week; Mondays and Wednesdays. So not too much of a ratchet in my schedule. Had a sitdown with my girlfriend as well, which made me feel a lot better. Hopefully whatever baggage I have that's making me so depressed can be sorted out, and I'll be back to my old self. Anyways, I guess I sorta raised a false alarm. But I'm here to stay.
Abigail Parker
Veteran User
Veteran User

Male Number of posts : 4494
Humor : I rode Blaine the Mono at Lud Station, and all I got was a stupid t-shirt.

Status
Currency: 41430 munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm glad things are looking up, man :]

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:36 pm

I was worried for you Zach, so Im glad things are actually better than they seemed to appear. Hopefully you'll be back on track soon enough and feeling better~ :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top