Help Wanted~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Wanted~

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:55 pm

|| Calling all members of the original Eternal Chaos (KH: Trinity) site! ||

Currently, for my Co-operative Education course, I was asked to put together and basically make a concept for a video game. This means I have to put together panels of each section of the game. Backgrounds, landscapes, weapon designs, and of course character designs. Before I can start anything though I need to get the basic storyline of the game written together with other important details. To sum up, I'm making a video game. Now down to the reason why I am asking for your attention and telling you all this...

Because I have so much love in my heart for this site and everything it is, I would like to take Eternal Chaos and in turn give it it's own game. I want to take our stories and good times and put them in one kick ass proposal. I find I always do the best work when I use places, people, and things that I love with a passion. So that includes this site. How could I not love it, it's a laxed environment with awesome members. Not to mention it was the first site Axis was ever registered on, basically her birth place.

ANYWAY! Before I go on a rant and compliment this site millions of times over... I require the help of members who were originally on the first Eternal Chaos site (back then named KH: Trinity if I remember correctly). I need the original members to tell me the original storyline on which the site was based on. From what I have been told, just basics from some of you, the site was on a god-based plotline. So, basically if you could guys and girlies could tell me what the extents of that plotline was you will be helping me massively. What Im going to try and hopefully do is mix some of the old plotline with the new stories from here, but all in an organized manner which will create a story that all connects with one another.

And don't worry, I will make sure this site and all it's members are recognized for the inspiration they caused for the game. If it's good, it may just drag in some new member ~

Also, on a final note. I would like to ask the permission of the administrative staff and members of the site if this idea is okay. I wouldn't want to go a head with it if the site disapproved of the idea. As well, I'd like to know your opinions on the idea and what you think should also be included in the game if it's given the seal of approval.

--- Axis || The Eternal Flame of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Re: Help Wanted~

Post by Daimos Ishida on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:10 am

Personally I think it'd be a pretty cool idea, I actually thought about doing it myself since I'm majoring in Computer Animation and Game Design. That being said, I don't mind if you used the site for your idea, just remember to give credit where credit is due, as the saying goes. In any case, the original site (KH Trinity) didn't really have a central plot, per say, it was usually just random events dealing with peoples' characters. The "God Plot" didn't come up until the site actually changed from being an altogether KH fan RP site to its own entity. The basic premise was this:

A group of radicals, called the Imperials, were attempting to create the perfect God. To do this, they decided they needed the DNA of every existing God, which lead to the Gods being hunted down by both the Imperials and groups of site members who helped them, affectionately named "God Hunters". On the flip side, the King and Queen of the Gods, Kitsune and Ookami respectively, decided to try and fight back against this mass eradication of the Gods. That's where my character (Daimos Ishida) and Derek's character (Alex Kimura) come into play. Since Kitsune and Ookami were coming to the ends of their unnaturally long lives, they took our characters on as successors, my character being Kitsune's successor and Derek's being Ookami's successor, in order for the mantle to be passed and for the remaining Gods to have a fighting chance against the Imperials. As it turns out, the leader of the Imperials, Ghabriel, had no intention of simply creating a perfect God, but becoming said perfect God himself. To that end, he recruited my character's ex-wife as well as several other stronger Imperials to become Judges, which were basically the highest and most powerful rank of Imperials. Daimos and Alex eventually brought down Ghabriel (at least I'm assuming that's the case since it hasn't been brought up again after a few other topics regarding the God Plot) and that brings us to the current plot, which is pretty much centering around events involving Daimos' family past as well as establishing the back story of some of the other characters.....to sum it up
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2312
Humor : I forgot....something to do with two elephants, a monkey, and a tube of KY....not necessarily in that order

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:18 am

((Daimos said the same thing)) : Back then, the God Plot wasn't actually the real plot. It was just something I had started to get going for us all. However, it continued to slow down as less members were active in it, and the ending couldn't happen. Yet I'll bet none of you even remember there was no ending and that it just happen without you.

The plot continued to thicken from my mind as time went on, so I would assume I might know the most of it. However, like always, I think I might accidentally change something as I remember it. Actually, as I was writing this, I just remembered of a certain topic. Original God Plot. It might seem like bits and pieces, but I can clarify the grey areas. Again, I was just spitting it out as it was going on. Much like how everything comes out from the minds at Eternal Chaos.

I would like to know where and how far this is going. I don't think you are creating the actual game here, but just the concept. What parts are you going to be doing? From what you wrote, you are giving character designs, world and weapon concept art. Is this all?
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:37 am

Right, sorry. I break into a little more detail. I would have when I first wrote this but I was massively tired when I did...

Now, I don't know if they have co-op in American schools (the school system is different here in Canada), what it is basically is pairing up with a professional in the field and gaining experience in the workplace of your choosing. And, much like Daimos, I am working towards majoring in Design and Animation. So, I have been paired with a registered design teacher for the first have of my co-op. Which I am doing right now. The second half which is coming later is where I will be placed in an actually animation studio to get some hands on experience with the job. For now the task I've been assigned is getting together all the pre-game stuff. Like the story and overall designs of everything.

In a nut shelf, this first project is putting the game together into a presentation where I will have to discuss it with the design professional and a few others. Over the next few months I have to get each sections designs done and put them all together into the final product. Which will be the panels and presentation. Then, I will be shipped off to the studio to be put to work. The guy Im paired with told me to take the game with me to the studio as a preview of what I can do and as the basic idea of what I should work on when Im at the studio.

Anyway, even though I may not be making an actual release edition of the game, Eternal Chaos will still be a game. Just made by the hands of a grade 12 high school senior. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. It won't be an official game, but it will the first practice run before I apply to college in the next year.

Still though, thank you both for the help. I appreciate it~

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:47 pm

I actually know exactly what you are doing. Although the way schools do things may be different country to country, I did something fairly similar to what you are doing right now. I hope you do well and learn a lot from this experience. A lot of people I know had second thoughts on the professions they did for their projects because they did not expect the actual profession to be something they didn't have much interest in doing.

To get back on track, I knew this wasn't going to be an actual game. That is why I was asking how far you are going to be going into this. I am find with you borrowing the idea. It is on a free forum, so if I can't guilt trip to not use my created ideas, then they are all yours. I would like for you to give credit to us and say you got the idea from here.

Think of it as your project now, though. If you don't like, or think, that something can change for the better because it didn't make sense looking at the big picture, feel free to change it to how you see fit. If it is not to much trouble, I'd also like to see scans and clips of your progress. If needed, we will even give you critiques, tips and/or odd help here and there.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top