The Legendary Saga of Devil May Cry

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Trailers: [All are rated M]
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 3
Devil May Cry 4
DmC

Capcom has decided that the best way to continue the DMC series is to reboot it.

Thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legendary Saga of Devil May Cry

Post by Primula Kazama on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:41 pm

I think it's utter BULLSHIT and me and Parker are gonna kill 'em all.

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:56 am

Pfft. The fuck you are.

I'm coming, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Yes! This new kid is awesome!!!!

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimos Ishida on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Too be honest, I've played all 4 DMC games (2 of which I've owned). Being an aspiring game designer, I can understand and see where Capcom is coming from with this new title. No offense to you three, but it seems like you're afraid of change within the title and stuck on the previous Dante's....well you get the idea. From what I've read and seen, this game is supposed to explain the unknown period of time in Dante's past, or possibly, from the video linked above, someone's trying to re-create Dante (but I highly doubt it since with the Dante shown, his hair is turning white, which more than likely is the result of some type of trauma or experimentation, i.e. mother dying, father offing himself, etc). My opinion is that you wait to try the game before you bash it. I've said my piece, whether you agree or not is your choice. *shrug*
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2312
Humor : I forgot....something to do with two elephants, a monkey, and a tube of KY....not necessarily in that order

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Parker on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Believe it or not, I actually agree with you, Daimos. Just wait and see where they go with this. 'Course, considering the fact that the guy that worked on the other 4 games himself is saying that he doesn't really give a shit what they do with this one, that could be a bad omen. But then, a lot of game designers have the potential to be big-headed. Anyways, just see where they go with it, and if it sucks, it sucks. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

Frankly, I could care less, because I'm saving my cash for Fallout: New Vegas. At least that has a good chance of being worth it... As long as they don't have a character like Sticky in it. >_>
Abigail Parker
Veteran User
Veteran User

Male Number of posts : 4494
Humor : I rode Blaine the Mono at Lud Station, and all I got was a stupid t-shirt.

Status
Currency: 41430 munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Hey, I know I'll play it.

I'm, just voicing my current opinion of it. For all I know, this could be the greatest DMC game ever made - I just don't like the idea of throwing everything we know and love out the window. Reboots are not something I enjoy.

I'd fear that they'd do it to Zelda, but then I'd remember that it has no official plot line throughout the entire series ANYWAY, so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Oh, no doubt I'll be Preordering it. I just don't like the whole "Everything that happened DIDNT happen :D" That, and he has a frikkin' SPEAR!
I'm still a diehard fan. And if Daimos is right and it is telling about what happened, I'll squeal like a schoolgirl.
Metaphorically, of course... Ahem.
Also, new guy, Ketsu, start a topic. We should RP

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Alex Kazema wrote:Oh, no doubt I'll be Preordering it. I just don't like the whole "Everything that happened DIDNT happen :D" That, and he has a frikkin' SPEAR!
I'm still a diehard fan. And if Daimos is right and it is telling about what happened, I'll squeal like a schoolgirl.
Metaphorically, of course... Ahem.

qft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top