Temporary Leave From EC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Temporary Leave From EC

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:51 am

Eternal Chaos,

Unfortunately due to personal reason I have to step out and take a leave of absence from the site. So yes I'm taking the time to sort things out and gain a clear perspective. Anyway I ask that the admins do not delete me for inactivity because I will return to the site when I have become more acceptable. To those I have started or am continuing with topic with I'm sorry. But this does mean I will no further be continuing posts. So to all of you, I say a brief goodbye for now untill my full recovery and hopefully better return.

P.S. Alex, Daimous and Kai,
Please do not delete my account I seriously will make a return in the near furture. Thankyou.

Sincecerly
Hime Yarisakura,
A.K.A. Axis || The Eternal Flame of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Re: Temporary Leave From EC

Post by Daimos Ishida on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:03 am

No worries, kid, take your time. The site will still be here when you get back. Best of luck sorting out everything and we'll see you when you return.
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2312
Humor : I forgot....something to do with two elephants, a monkey, and a tube of KY....not necessarily in that order

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Alright,
Im back, large and in charge! Lmao. Yes its time I made my return and got my head back in the game. Now I know it was a short leave but it was a successful one as well. Im better in way and am ready to getting back to the usual. So if there are topics that are able to keep going that I left then by all means message me up and remind me so we can continue. So for now EC IM BAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKK! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top