Suggestion?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Suggestion?

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:59 pm

GASP! Oh, wait, lemme see... The fact that I have friends that I don't even remember talking to? And let's not forget the fact that I can't find much to RP with a FF character in Twilight Town. And OF COURSE, I can ALWAYS count on my dead-beat family to give me a ride to have fun! It's so AMAZING! See, I need someone to make fun of, and what's so horrid: The admins on a lot of sites are the ones that give me the greatest laugh.
But, seeing where this is going (you abusing your power and banning me) I'm gonna let y'all run this thread in circles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimos Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Going off the name of this thread, I'll offer a suggestion then:
Make a new character instead of using a Canon one? Oh, but that'd require you to think, guess that's out.
Also, I don't believe in banning people, if anyone gets banned it's usually by one of the other admins or moderators. If I ban you then it's because you did something that really annoyed me (ie constantly bitching at people and spending your entire time on the site fighting with other members out of RP) or you did something damaging to the site.
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2312
Humor : I forgot....something to do with two elephants, a monkey, and a tube of KY....not necessarily in that order

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Naw, Daimos doesn't ban when he is playing with something. Plus, there is a lot to post about, regardless if your character is from Final Fantasy and you are currently in a world from Kingdom Hearts. Once you are approved to use your character, it is yours to do whatever you want with. You can make your character do whatever you want. Don't blame a lousy post on your character being from FF in a town from KH.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimos Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:10 pm

I know what you meant by that and you can go to hell, Derek -_-
And as Derek said, blaming a bad post on the world you're in as a FF character is a terrible excuse. We have a member using Yuna (FF10 & X-2 version) who has RPed in non-FF worlds just fine, you're just not very creative.

Last edited by Daimos Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Humor : I forgot....something to do with two elephants, a monkey, and a tube of KY....not necessarily in that order

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:12 pm

Oh, and what did I mean by that? Enlighten me!
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimos Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Enlightening you would take more trouble than it's worth....>.>
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:18 pm

You're just saying that because you are talking to me on Y!M. Well you know what I think about your troublesome wishes?.... I think they are poorly written and will not be taken seriously. Hmph!
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Oh, I HAVE to comment on THAT, too priceless... I have, lemme see, (counts on fingers) like 10 original characters JUST online and about 20 in my head combined with the internet. I just felt like RPing with my second fave char in the history of games. And that's one thing I don't play around about, I PRIDE myself on my chars. Now I'm done, and I don't have anyone to RP with that I don't ultimately dislike on here (hate is too strong a word, for once) that I can find something to RP about. So... Alex, wanna RP? I've seen some of your posts and you'll ACTUALLY get me something to respond on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimos Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Derek I already don't take you seriously so we have common ground there :3
And Zack, the fact that you have the characters doesn't take away from the fact that you're still bitching about not being able to post in a FF world...and that you're still a terrible writer :3
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Daimos' posts are basically the same as mine. Mine are just split when someone talks or (sometimes) when a change happened here or there. Daimos just has one big block. Plus... he uses colors while I only sometimes to it. Just when people have colors and I feel left out.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimos Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:31 pm

^^And that's because I usually don't feel like taking up more space after writing so much. If I weren't such a lazy bastard I would divide them up, but I am, so I don't. Simple as that *shrug*
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Hm, the fact that I DON'T LIKE RPING HERE, doesn't do much. I need a new RP, but I can't find one. All the people from that KH site left where I was Riku, came here, then turned it into a copy of this place. I can't write with no thought! It's just not done!
And Alex: "I don't have anyone to RP with that I don't ultimately dislike on here" this means Daimos

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimos Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Aww and here I thought we were going to be best friends... T-T
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:37 pm

I don't have a lot of thought to start something, but there is still thought. The beginning post is always unlimited and can be anything. But, however, it is not the size of your post, it is how you wrote it.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:38 pm

AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!
AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!AH!
THAT'S SCARY!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimos Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 pm

You don't have alot of thought period....:3
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Anything I make will be depressed and emo right about now, and that's just not who Zack is! I could RP as the char that took me a half hour to make, my favorite out of them all. The original Garulia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:44 pm

You still talk about how you can do a lot of stuff with other characters, but that is not what we are talking about here. We are talking about the style of RP. Normally, people don't change styles depending on the character they use. If they do, ... yeah, something is not hooked up right.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:49 pm

No, Garulia is just depressed seeing as his entire village and everyone he cared about was burned to the ground and killed. I'm depressed, so my posts are depressed. When I first joined, I was all happy, then SOMETHING (no, I won't tell you) happened and now my entire life is back to depression. Now, if only I could get rid of this damned writers block... Eh, I write best when I'm in a good mood, I'll get back to you when I get rid of a site, until then, SEE YA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Um... kay
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimos Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:52 pm

dot dot dot...
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:25 am

Hm. Kay, tell you what Zack, you make a topic and I'll straighten your ass out. You just deleted my writer's apathy, so I have to give you something back for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:09 am

Hold up, gotta look it up...
*Goes to online dictionary*
So, I'm gonna go with... Your welcome, but can you make a topic? I don't feel like it nor have any inclination to do so. If you make it I'll happily RP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Um...owned!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:43 pm

hmmm
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator