A little digging never hurt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little digging never hurt

Post by Abigail Parker on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:41 pm

*Sigh* Well. My arm's screwed up, and I've been bored all day. And you all know how I surf the net even more than usual when I'm incapable to use the good ol' 360. So I figured I'd share the latest gem I've uncovered in my increased spare time.

Alter Ego

This is text-based game with the basis of living life in a drastically different way. It starts at Infancy and ends at Old Age (obviously). During each of the 7 stages of life, you make decisions that can effect your family relations, your career, your health, and your social life, among other things. Occasionally, you'll be provided with a situation that may end up killing you, which makes reaching the end of your fictional life and dying of old age more of a pain, but also more satisfying if you succeed.

My last game, I played a female. She started out pretty much like me (Aggressive, dick to everyone, and overall, unlikable. Not to mention her having my former drug and alcohol addictions), then softened up quite a bit. She also had a few relationship problems, which is-again-very similar to the real me. Intelligence and common sense-wise... well, unless you don't know me very well, take a wild guess.

Anyways, play it if you feel the urge, don't play it if you're not interested. That, my friends, is your choice.
Abigail Parker
Veteran User
Veteran User

Male Number of posts : 4494
Humor : I rode Blaine the Mono at Lud Station, and all I got was a stupid t-shirt.

Status
Currency: 41430 munny

Back to top Go down

Re: A little digging never hurt

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:38 am

ohh, I think it is random. I like it
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:21 pm

Interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Dude. Badass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:28 am

Wow, I was five days from being exactly a year old in my post. Lol.

Bumping this for the hell of it because it's the only thing keeping me from sleeping right now. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top