Classes/Professions Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Classes/Professions Change

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:53 pm

If you haven't looked at the classes change, please just take a glimpse: Classes/Professions

What changed was there are no more mercenaries added to each area, and you might see level one, two three. This means you can now upgrade your classes. While level one is weakened, level's two and three increase your powers. In addition, you may pick more than one class to have.

Now don't start rushing in and saying you will take all the classes and you'd like to upgrade them all to level three. It doesn't work that way. Now you might say how you can get more classes and upgrade them? It isn't by money, so rich people wont just have them all right now, it is based on levels. So users who have been with us for quite some time and are now passed levels 12 and 15, this is a little better for you.

Every new user starts with one class. Every three levels (3, 6, 9, 12...) you can either decide to upgrade a class by one level, or add another class. This means you can either stick around a class you like to become a master in that area, or soon become a freelancer and have all the classes.

Be warned, you might be overpowered by other users if you decide to continue adding classes while other people pick to upgrade theirs. The choice is entirely yours, so no one will get in your way if you choose to add all the classes.

Right now, you can either keep all your skills, forms, summons, and even class, or you can PM me saying erase ____. This means you can either just have your summons erased, you forms erased, or you can have everything erased and you can start fresh and upgrade classes, gain classes, then make skills powered to their levels.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Re: Classes/Professions Change

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:19 pm

I changed it from Five level to every Three
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:45 am

Well, I guess I finally decided to add that onion knight everyone just seems to want. Are you happy? You get your dumb class that is just everything so you can be screwed in the end. I just decided to screw you first with it. You see, this "Onion Knight" will force you to sacrifice something in order to have all the creation areas. And for level one Onion Knight, that is everything is lowered by two levels. Then by level two, everything is lowered by one level. Finally, by level three, you get everything at your level. But wait, there's more. While you are an Onion Knight, you can not have any more classes until you level your Onion Knight class to level four. Then you can take on only one more class. With this one class, you will then have to level it to level three before you can level your Onion Knight to it's final level. And this is the good part about waiting so long. Depending on which class you took for a second class, you can be a special type of Onion Knight with high powers. You know, Onion Knight lvl5 + Warrior lvl 3 = Death Knight. So because of this awesome Onion Knight deal where you get to be some awesome killer in the end may seem like fun in picture, but you realize you have to be around level 25 to be a special Onion Knight, so it will take quite a bit of time to get there. Plus, you have to be level 12 to even take on another class if you are starting to hate being leveled everywhere. If you want to be an Onion Knight, be prepared to stick with it. The easy way out is, of course, making a new character. But be advised that you wont be making a new character then planning to switch back to the one you just had, because I will keep a note down to say you have to be an Onion Knight again. Oh... and there is no becoming an Onion Knight one you are passed level 12. That would be a little bit cheating. For my final note, anyone over level 12 can still be an Onion Knight right now, just to be fair.
Well now. I think that covers this new class. I will be making it over the weekend and make no promises to get it to you by Monday.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Hokay, so I finished with the Onion Knight class... a week after I said it would be done... but what are you going to do about it? (You're answer is nothing, by the way)
So for all who don't want to run on over and read about the Onion Knight class, I will post it here.

Spoiler:
  • Onion Knight

• Leven One: Well rounded fighters that have the ability to tap into all the areas of fighting at a high price. Onion Knights sacrifice the ability to excel in areas to use everything two levels below them. Their magic is basic White and Black magic only. Onion Knights can only have one class (this class) until they promote themselves to level four.
    • Level Two: Increases the level from everything being two levels below the user to one level
    • Level Three: Removes the level limit so Knights can have creation items at the same level as they are.
    • Level Four: Adds the ability to add on another classes (You may not take on another class at the same time you get to level four and you may only take on one more. Adding another class only takes one token as an ability from this class.)
    • Level Five: You must have taken your secondary class to level three before you can level your Onion Knight to level five and depending on what your second class is, your abilities will be different.
      • Death Knight (Warrior)
        The final Class of the Warriors. These Knights take the effect of the normal class and takes them to a new limit. They have the strength of three levels higher than they are. At this level, Death knights can only hold two two-handed weapons (wielding them with such strength that they only require one hand to swing them). They have the ability to use Arcane Magic, as well as their Summons.
      • Guard Armor (Guardian)
        Unlocks the final level of the Guardian, giving each user of this class Armor and Shields that are three levels higher than they are. They hold one two-handed sword that is the same level they are. They can use Time magic as well as Green.
      • Dark Sorcerer (Black Mage)
        The Ultimate Sorcerer level. They have the ability to cut all costs of all spells they own in half at the price of 3/4 their total mana at the start of every battle. They have the ability to restore 1500 mana per turn. This level of Sorcery unlocks Arcane Level magic
      • Holy Knight (White Mage)
        Often confused with Angels, Holy Knights are advanced enough to double the healing ability, and protect (not duration) of all skills. They have a slow start in all battles they join (not start in) reducing the healing/protection abilities by 3/4 (this is after the double ability, so this is basically just your normal abilities) for 3 turns.
      • Crystal Summoner (Summoner)
        Increases the health of every creature summoned by two fold (if lower level) as well as increasing the damage by 2.5. Their summons can use Arcane level magic as well as unlocking the cap of summons out to four.
      • Daemon Lord (Trainer)
        Unlocks White level magic as well as giving each Daemon a unique element each. Each Daemon can then have three skills plus one more every five levels (level 25=8 skills). Skills are limited to the Daemons element and can be used without a mana cost. One Daemon is automatically a Guard Armor level Guardian for the Lord at the cost that damage is double to it.
      • Primal King (Beastmaster)
        Gains the ability to still use the skills of the form they were previously in. When Primal Kings have 1000 mana left, they use all to lock up to ten targets from using skills (including self) for five posts as well as sap 200 mana from each targeted for the five posts. Primal Kings keep the ability to still use White level magic during this time.
      • High Order (Special Operations)
        Higher study ability – copy all abilities used of one selected target (meaning you only take the targets abilities if you have seen them use it. Only works once per battle scene, and continues to work throughout. Also meaning every skill used can be copied.) In addition, when members of the Order are prevented from using skills they can still use White and Black level magic (these skills must be made as side skills. High Order users can have ten side skills, five of each.)
Now, for all who want to change to this class may. If you are level 12 or higher, I do request you stay the classes you picked, seeing as how you will automatically get the class plus a new class. As reward for not taking on the Onion Knight class, if level 12 or higher, you can get one of anything you want. So long as it is within reason. The choice is still yours to make.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:28 pm

To make sure I have everyone down for the right classes they wanted, can everyone PM me their classes and level? Thank you.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top