A Rant Topic (NOT for kids under 14)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Rant Topic (NOT for kids under 14)

Post by Abigail Parker on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Nothing. You'd probably hand me my ass on a silver platter if I tried anything. I may be disgruntled, but I ain't suicidal.
Abigail Parker
Veteran User
Veteran User

Male Number of posts : 4494
Humor : I rode Blaine the Mono at Lud Station, and all I got was a stupid t-shirt.

Status
Currency: 41430 munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Well, I might not do much in the chat room nor in our RP world. I'd more or less play with you.
Daimos would hand your ass, but pretty much on your pelvis bone.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:13 pm

If it existed after said conflict.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Parker on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:51 pm

My thoughts exactly.
Abigail Parker
Veteran User
Veteran User

Humor : I rode Blaine the Mono at Lud Station, and all I got was a stupid t-shirt.

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:27 am

I'm bringing this back. This needs more attention.

You know what really gets me? Straight-Edge.
Fuckin' SXE (They're retarded abbreviation)
Don't get me wrong, I respect them for not wanting to do drugs or consume alcohol and such
But there are mutiple reasons why they're idiots.

1- You do not need to label yourself as something in order to have a belief. Derp.
2- The majority of them only hang around other SXE kids, and most also completely look down on, ignore, or openly insult and aggravate those that do have a drink or a smoke once in a while (I'm not saying I like to do it, but it's pretty fucking intolerant)
3- All they fucking do is go to Heavy metal or screamo shows and mosh-pit. WHAT THE FUCK. That ruins the point of going to a show! I dunno about you, but when I go to a show, I like to fucking enjoy the music, not run around in circles and beat the living shit out of others and get punched and kicked.
4- They started "Hate-Edge" WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT MAN.
I don't like hate. I've grown to learn that hate is a useless feeling and creates nothing but trouble and pain. But that's all they do. Openly hate people. Or everyone. Either way, it's pretty fucking odd.

They're just pissing me off so much, I can't stand it. And they are completely FLOCKING my town -_- I can't go anywhere without someone noticing I'm not SXE and sneering at me.

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Parker on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:24 am

Ya know, when I saw the abbreviation SXE, I couldn't help but think of the Winchester SXT hollow point, which a lot of people joke about standing for "Same eXact Thing," due to their similarity to the discontinued Black Talon ammo. Funny how abbreviations can do that.

Anyways, I agree wholeheartedly. I have a few of those dickheads running around at my school, and I just gotta say that I always look forward to kicking their ass in whatever sport we're doing in gym.

Now here's one that I guess is a bit obvious: Homophobes.

A little elaboration first. I have quite a few homosexuals and bisexuals in my circle of friends, of both genders. They're pretty cool people, and fun to hang around with. But what really gets my smallclothes all up in a bunch is when some homophobic pile of walking elephant shit wanders over to our lunch table just to insult my friends. I've had a lot of detentions over this.

The reason it pisses me off so much that this happens is because it's just... wrong. At least to me. I mean, as far as I know, my friends haven't done anything to these people. Just because they're gay or bi doesn't mean they should be alienated and ridiculed. They're human beings, just like us. They have feelings, which can be hurt. And the kicker is that because I'm so defensive of these people, it's automatically assumed that I'm gay, and the insults start getting hurled at me.

And while I would like to assume that with age comes maturity when dealing with this matter, sadly, it is not so. If any of you have heard of the Westboro Baptist Church, you know exactly what I mean.

So yeah, in short, I think that treating gays, bis, or hell, anyone like that is wrong, and it just really pisses me off when I see it happen. End of rant. Need to take anger suppressants. >_<+
Abigail Parker
Veteran User
Veteran User

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Update Time!

Today's Topic:
Parents.

Specifically, Neat-Freak parents.

My mother is "Cleaning" my room as I type this. By clean, I mean complaining about how dirty my room is and all that shit.

Note: It isn't. The worst thing about my room is that I have multiple receipts on my dresser because I have a couple pre-orders for games. So. Here are her complaints and how she is wrong :D

1:She says my room is full of trash, and my trash can is full.
Counter: There were two gum wrappers on my nightstand. That's all she threw away. My trash isn't even close to half full. It's got two water bottles in it, and now, four gum wrappers. :D

Point: Me.

2: Now, this one was a little experiment. As a man, I deem it fit to wear pants many-a-times before they are dirty and need a washing, and shirts, meh, I maybe wear twice at the most before washing. I don't really do much when wearing good shirts. And she ALWAYS bombards my room, smelling my clothes like a nut, saying "DIRTY, DIRTY, EW, HOW CAN YOU WEAR THIS."
Counter: So, what I did, was put completely clean clothes in plain view. She took the bait, hook, line, and sucker. It was a clean white shirt, and she picked it up, smelled it, and threw it in the dirty clothes bin. Heh. I knew it she just did it to piss me off.

Point: Me.

I don't know what tempts parents to piss us off to Hell and back. But. It provides for fun stories and a good laugh.

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Lol wooooooooooooow Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:29 am

No. This is fucking rediculous,

I cannot fucking stand this house. I really can't. I cannot fucking wait until I am eighteen and get the fuck away from my dictator, fucking fascist parents.

No, I'm fucking done!

They constantly push their ignorant ideas down my throat, disapprove of me being athiest, and here's the clincher.

I'm grounded for my grades.

What are my grades, you might ask?

THREE FUCKING B'S. AND TWO FUCKING A'S.

No. Update. ONE FUCKING B AND FOUR A'S (I have an off campus, so yeah.)

I'm done. I'm fucking done. I'm beyond done.

Fuck it, I quit. I'm moving the second I turn 18.

OH MY GOD, MOTHER. DO YOU EXPECT YOUR SON TO BECOME A FUCKING GENIUS? ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF A FUCKING RADICAL PERFECTIONIST THAT YOU GROUND ME FOR SUCH 'HORRIBLE' GRADES AND THAT TAKING AWAY MY TECH WILL SOLVE PROBLEMS?!

Fucking hell, I'm more nonproductive when I have nothing to do!!!

I swear to god, my parents can be real fucking twits sometimes.

I'm just glad she didn't take this fucking phone.

I'm so tired of this

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top