I'm sorry but honestly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm sorry but honestly

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:32 pm

IS THE DRAMA ON THIS SITE FOR REAL???!!! People are having CB warfare all over the place and i feel bad for the poor (sap) guest that comes across this site and heads for the chat box! But some of it is sorta funny to read though...anyway i digress. But really...for real??!! People actually take their time to right out effin essays to hurt someones feelings...and the funny shyt is they actually right an essay back saying how they feel. nice! classic! Who gives a shyt if someone thinks wrongly of you?

ps: if you want to make essays and attempt to hurt someone. please do so through pms or something because the amount of drama on this site is repelling new members.

Also i'm not trying to hurt any little girls feelings...just getting my point across.

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sorry but honestly

Post by Primula Kazama on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:52 pm

...Dude. Calm down. You're never involved. Don't get so worked up.

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:53 pm

Why do you say "little girls"?

Are you saying guy's feelings can't be hurt, or are you steering for a sexist stereotype?

*Not try to start anything, just pointing it out*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Get over yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Oh, for fu-
It's a figure of speech!

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:39 pm

(He's trying to insult the guys by calling us little girls, in other words, he thinks he is better than us, which is dead wrong in many dimensions))

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimos Ishida on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Posting things like this doesn't make it any better. Though you may be stating your opinion on the matter, it does not excuse the fact that some people may be offended by it and thereby a post like this would exaserbate the problem rather than solve it. So I'm going to do two things: 1- I'm going to lock this topic, and 2- I'm going to ask that posts like this be limited. I'm not saying you can't post things like this, I'm just asking that you limit the amount of posts like this you make.
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2312
Humor : I forgot....something to do with two elephants, a monkey, and a tube of KY....not necessarily in that order

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum