I'M TIRED OF THIS SH*T

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'M TIRED OF THIS SH*T

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:24 am

I'm clearing this up...NOW!

I've been lying the whole time I've been on this site...

My name's not Aster, my "friends'" names aren't Wyatt and Will, and I have to say what I have to say because I'm tired of people thinking their better than me, or know more about me than myself!

My real name's Austin, Wyatt real name is Conrad, and Will's real name is James.

I'm tired of all the senseless fighting. If shit doesn't change, I'm leaving. If you would like to know the people responsible, read the spoiler below.

Spoiler:
Arranged from top to bottom, the bottom being the biggest reason, the top the littlest reason, but still some reason:
Alex Kazema
NEX ANGELUS

Yeah, I know...it's not big, but it IS true.

Either way, I apologize for everything I've ever done to anybody...Sorry to Gabrielle for being a "douche" to her because I was mad, and Nex, I TOLD YOU I WAS APOLOGIZING.

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M TIRED OF THIS SH*T

Post by Primula Kazama on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:33 am

i just told you no one wants to hear you complain. i was talking with my cousin and you interrupted it

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:36 am

I don't care, you didn't have to be pissy, I didn't know she was your cousin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:39 am

...What?!
As you entered, I said something like, "Just cause your my cousin doesn't mean....."
And YOU didn't have to be so moody. I'm upset when I get on sometimes, but I try to act happy.

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:42 am

That's you, I blog on this site

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:04 am

Personally, I think you brought this one upon yourself.

Even if you thought you were totally right with no possibility of you being wrong what so ever, 100% right, 0% wrong, being so high up(etc. about what would mean "100% right"), you should've humored him and just said sorry due to it being someone you didn't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimos Ishida on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:22 am

Xion as an admin you are expected to put your duties before your personal feelings when it comes to the site. There have been several times when I've been irritated with RL situations that may have caused me to go ballistic on any and everyone here that said two words to me. But, since I am an admin and I'm expected to treat EVERYONE with respect regardless of my personal feelings at the time, I have bitten my tongue and played nice. Now this may not be possible for everyone to do, but you are certainly capable of TRYING. I have already been informed of the situation in the chatbox between the four of you (Alex, Nex, Gabrielle, and yourself) and my decision as an admin is this:

Nex:
~Your membership was restored because I told Derek that you'd be under my watch when you got back on. In other words, I'm putting my neck on the line for you, don't mess it up.

Alex:
~I understand you were sticking up for your cousin and that's admirable, HOWEVER, it is not a reason to get into an argument . If Xion wants to write his feelings in a blog then so be it, that is his choice and he is free to do so.

Gabrielle:
~I understand that you were the reason of said argument between Alex and Xion, so you are not at fault.

Xion:
~As I said before, as an admin you are expected to treat everyone with respect and put your duties before your personal feelings when it comes to this site and dealing with other members. Whatever happens in your personal life should not be carried over to the site and taken out on the members herein. I also understand that you have apologized to Gabrielle, and that is commendable. However, it does not take away from the fact that it was you who first acted meanly towards her. That being said, this will be your first warning. If you are found to be the catalyst of any future arguments, you will recieve another warning. After 3 warnings, you will be demoted to moderator. After 3 more, you will be demoted to a regular member and unable to become a moderator again for 3 months. Do not think that I am singling you out because I am not, I will make this policy an announcement shortly. That is my decision as admin and I hope that you will abide by it.

If there are any problems then you may feel free to contact me by PM or by Y!M.
Daimos Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2312
Humor : I forgot....something to do with two elephants, a monkey, and a tube of KY....not necessarily in that order

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:45 am

I wasn't arguing, technically, I was telling him to apologize for being rude for no reason. Not gonna lie, I got pissed and used the F word. But I left before it got any worse. Apologies...

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content