Wow. Wow. WOW!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wow. Wow. WOW!

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:02 pm

So I came back here because I missed the role-playing and that part of this site is fun and someone actually said that there wasn't so much drama here anymore. Boy, was that ever a mistake.
I would like to know how, Malik, telling you not to go sharing other people's crap with the whole world qualifies as nagging. And how the fuck am I a slut? Besides turning you down, what the fuck did I ever do to you to deserve this shit? Really now. This is just really fucking ridiculous. I didn't come back here and start any drama. No sir, that was all you. All I fucking did was stick up for a fucking friend and tell you not to fucking go around sharing his shit with the whole goddamned universe. You made it into something big and dramatic. You decided it was totally reasonable of you to do that. You decided I was the nagging bitch in the situation. Not me. I never did anything to you. Never. Not once. So I really would love to know why you fucking hate me so much. And what in the world ever gave the idea that I'm "a slut who will sleep with anyone to get what I want"?! I AM NOT A SLUT! And just because I won't fucking sleep with you, doesn't mean I will with anyone else. Whatever your fucking problem with me is, Malik, you need to hurry up and get the fuck over it. Because I am so fucking sick of your bullshit. And Kyle didn't do anything to you either. So don't you dare fucking talk shit about my brother behind his back just because he actually has a fucking brain. If anything you should be fucking thanking him for letting your ass stay here at all.
Really I guess that's all I needed to say. Oh and I doubt I'll ever be back in the CB when aforementioned jackass is. But I'm not gonna fucking leave the site again. No I'm not gonna be the one to give in this time. So if any of you guys have any problems with me, you need to hurry up and get over them because really, I haven't ever done any of you wrong and I'm gonna be here for a while. So get used to it.

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow. Wow. WOW!

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:59 pm

You tell it, Bry. I've been meaning to ask Malik why he was being such a dick to you... again.. adn to Kyle... again. At any rate, yeah. You go girl! ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Mei is the only person who gets pissed at the satirical version of themselves.

Notice something there? Even though each and every person gets insulted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Did I ever say this was about your stupid-ass "sucks to be" topics? No. I'm talking about you treating me like shit for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. I'm talking about you saying--in the CB, mind you--that I am a...what was it? A slut who'll do anything to get another person in trouble. I'm not even going to mention your stupid topic because, well, if everyone else enjoys it, then I don't see the need to put it down. Which I haven't done. So why don't you get your fucking facts straight next time you wanna be a smart-ass?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Simply because I felt like mentioning that as simply a reminder that you are the only person to stay angry and attempt to get me in trouble other times, therefore, you have brought every insult that you have gotten upon yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:57 pm

*cough*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:06 pm

*slaps Asura with a Kleenex* COVER YOUR MOUTH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:07 pm

*sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:53 am

...I'd love to say something, but I dunno who's side I'd be on...
>.>
Nothing against you, Nex. Honestly

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:03 am

The fact that I am even able to divert someone from Mei's side is surprising enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:10 am

I'm neutral, really. Although my comment is funny...at least to me.

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:13 am

I see.

*Hammatime*

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:16 am

*does hammatime dance*
UH OH. UHOHUHOH.
STOP
KAZEMA-TYME!

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Nex is banned for at least a week so he can learn that not everything goes his way. Even in fights he knows he starts, he makes it seem like he was the victim and tries to get everyone else in trouble. Then when the truth is found out, he only bitches at the authority to get out of it and make it seem like they don't do anything about the real people who should be punished.

It is time the real culprit is punished. Nex, learn that not everything is the other persons fault. No where in that last fight did I see someone else start that Emo fight, and no where do I see that you insulted Kyle just to make James a little happier.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:36 pm

3 Things:

1- Nex, I'm not looking to get people "on my side", I'm just looking to say what I've been wanting to say for a while.

2- Alex (Kazema), even though I wasn't looking to get people feeling sorry for me or hating Nex or whatever, I hope you realize that you've officially lost my trust and my view as you as a good friend.

3- Well it's ABOUT TIME someone did something about him. Thank you, Derek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:41 pm

*Slams on a wooden slab with a mallet* Case closed :ID

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:42 pm

0.o Well it might've been a while...but you, Chris, haven't changed one bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Nuh-uh and i'm proud of that :ID

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:53 pm

lolz. so where'd you go before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:19 pm

On a vacation.I is locking this topic now since there's no further use for it

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:36 am

Chris, I honestly do apologize for unlocking this, but I seriously don't get what in the Hell I did to her. All I was gonna say was how Asura always tends to be a brown-noser...
On another subject, I finally got the meaning of that (XD)

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:51 am

What the hell is a Brown Noser?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:05 pm

It means someone is flattering another for personal gain.

Example: Cleaning the house so your parents can let you go out to this once in a lifetime party. (The parents can not ask you to do this and you do it without warning)
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Alex Kazema wrote:Chris, I honestly do apologize for unlocking this, but I seriously don't get what in the Hell I did to her. All I was gonna say was how Asura always tends to be a brown-noser...
On another subject, I finally got the meaning of that (XD)

And so what if I'm a brown noser? All I care about is saving my ass when I know I'm gonna fuck something up sometime soon. And sometimes I'm wrong, but not usually.

And Chris, the actual interpretation of it is that you shove your nose up someone's ass, hence it is 'brown' from shit. But yeah, Kimura explained it thoroughly enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:14 pm

Ohhhh xDDD I get it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: