F*** My Life....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F*** My Life....

Post by Primula Kazama on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:37 am

Well....*sniff*

My best friend, Alex, who's like my fucken brother, is moving...
To the damn Caribbean...
I just...
I've known the guy since I was 5...
Now, he's just gonna...Leave...
So...If I'm upset, depressed, morose, angry...Whatever...Just try to understand...
So know, I just sit here, breaking down...
Crying to myself...
Remembering past memories with my best friend...
Alone....

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Re: F*** My Life....

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:40 am

Is he going to be a Pirate?
Haha, sorry, just trying to lighten this up a bit.
I really do not know what to tell you here.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:47 am

I can't stop fucking crying...

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:39 am

Its iight doode dont worry. Its not like hes dead.....You can still keep in touch right? If not then make him get a webcam xD Then you two can see eachother and talk to eachother too! Just stay in super touch and he can come visit you one day and you will both be super happeh :)

(I hope im making things even slightly better)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:57 am

This can go both ways, if you look at it right.
One way is what you have now, how you feel like he is basically dying and you might not never see each other again. I know this can be very hard.

Although, you can see this as a good training for when you are going to be going into the working life and get out into the world. You know you might have a lot of other friends leaving you, so you can learn how to get a little stronger with this. It is the same with moving out of your parents house, leaving their comfort and getting out on your own.

All this can make you stronger. Sure, you are still a little young now and you are going to feel this for a few days. If your friend still has at least a week or so left, make sure he knows your home address so he can send you a letter, giving you his home address. Then at least you will always have snail mail.

Once you have this slow connection started, get to know how he is doing up there and how you are still doing down here. Get to know if he has internet hooked up yet and an email address you both can exchange with. Then you will have a faster source of communication.

Slowly you will work from being next to someone, to talking via mail, to the internet. Hey, then maybe even IM chatting. Try to raise some money to get a webcam, then have your friend get a webcam too. If they are tight on money and unable to; get him a webcam yourself. Once you both have a webcam, start video chatting. If the webcams have no integrated mic, just type in the IM chat session for now. You can always work on getting mics latter.

Just because someone moves, it does not mean you are unable to talk or even see them again. Technology is getting better and better over the years, soon, we might even have some holographic communication with people, it would be like no one ever leaves.

Work on seeing if he has PS3, Wii, and/or XBox. Play games online while chatting on mics. It would almost be like you two never left each other.

Sorry for adding this at the end, but it slipped my mind and I do not feel like rereading to add this in:
Phones have been here for a long time as well. Once you send mail across, see what the time differences are so you can set up calling schedules. Give each other your cell or home phone number.

Just hang in there, make sure you never truly lose a friend and you will always find a way to tough it out.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:58 am

Sky wrote:Its iight doode dont worry. Its not like hes dead.....You can still keep in touch right? If not then make him get a webcam xD Then you two can see eachother and talk to eachother too! Just stay in super touch and he can come visit you one day and you will both be super happeh :)

Ow, I think I just one-upped you with my post...
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:03 am

I'm gonna kill him...
He said he doesn't leave for a couple months...
He failed to mention that. xD but the webcam is a good idea.

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:08 am

Haha, maybe we will have holodisk programing by the time he leaves, it would be like he would never leave then.

Well, a few months is still a short distance. Make sure you make all these preparations before he leaves so you know you wont forget something really important. Once he moves, there is no getting information to him unless you at least have normal mail capabilities. Remember, small things happen and he might not get internet for a few weeks or something dumb like that.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:51 am

Webcams, video games, anything online can help your own relationship.

Also, this prepares you for real life where your friends will move away, a lot, and you may not even be able to contact them at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Alex Kimura wrote:
Sky wrote:Its iight doode dont worry. Its not like hes dead.....You can still keep in touch right? If not then make him get a webcam xD Then you two can see eachother and talk to eachother too! Just stay in super touch and he can come visit you one day and you will both be super happeh :)

I love you ^3^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Dude Alex, Listen, Ive moved away from my bestfriend before i know what its like. Yet he is going FAR away relax, You can still talk with him. Don't let the seperation part your relationships as bestfriends he wouldnt want you to cry at all. Perhaps the webcam idea is good, Exchange phone calls Daily or so, Maybe even talk it over with you mom you might be able to visit him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:51 am

Sky wrote:
Alex Kimura wrote:

I love you ^3^

Um, I like you as a friend. That is all I will tell ya.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:08 am

yew liar you edited it lol. He said bish or something

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama