Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:20 am

You can get it by beating the Sora story and starting the Riku one. Then you go back to your Sora story and use the Key to Rewards card on the correct door in Travers Town, then open that chest.
That, or some people have to beat the Riku story mode before it is able to be obtained.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:41 pm

I cant even beat the first Marluxia battle!! D: im on the verge of creating a new deck...i spent the whole time upgrading CP that i neglected HP so nao im leveling up to get moar HP. My favorite fight was definately Larxene. I just liked her fighting style because she was intenseeee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Oh,thanks Alex,that's good since last night I beat the riku story xD Turns out all I had to do was put my deck on steroids with Firagas and I owned him. I love how, when you're Riku there are card duels witch let you use a very powerful sleight at the end. Oh and dark mode :ID

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:07 pm

I use a normal deck, then decks to help me level. One leveling deck I had was created to use the slight Tornado, and that slight only. I forgot I still had that deck equipped. Well, fate had it that I would battle a boss right through the castle door. Who was it, you might ask? It was Riku. Now you may think, "Damn, you lost against Riku. Bummer." Oh no, sad part is, I beat his ass with a lot of health left, even when I just let him hit me in the beginning so I can get a restart with my other deck.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Riku was so easy. I found the second Axel fight REALLY hard. Marluxia is so hard for me i cant beat his first form XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:33 pm

marluxia is easy (kinda had deck on steroids filled with various keyblades of number 9's and 8's)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:31 pm

yea well i dont :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:00 pm

the first Marly fight was retardedly easy...can't say the same for the other Marly fights though. took me like 3 tries

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:06 pm

xD I loved the marly fights.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:14 am

-_- well i suck at it...can i get some pointers plsss?? :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Yeah, you can either just level up in the worlds you are in now, or level about 6 levels per world to get max health and skills. Once done with that, work on getting CP. However, I suggest you collect CP while gaining health and skills. This should put you around level 70 or so by the time you want to fight the final boss. Doing this will insure you will not be losing fights quickly, and that you have a well built deck with skills to your liking.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:59 am

Jeez he put it into betters words. Or at least a better description then I ever could................... O.e

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:21 am

Lol I'm lvl 36, I have like... 850 CP, every slight that can be accessed for the moment. I have like...... 188 HP. I survive well, in Proud Mode. =P Sleights are the key for everything. Until now I just beat Riku 2#, I've done Atlantica and Neverland, now I'm going for... Hollow Bastion, after, 1000 Acre Wood. Etc. I do pretty good. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Yeah, but if he keeps dying, obviously he is not as good as you are when it comes down to it. So, leveling up first is a good method to understand the game and how it works. He would then build better decks as he moves along with Sleights and understand them better with when to use what. Once he has done that, he can then play the game while just building on what he knows, like you are. Soon he will be able to play it beating Bosses at far lower levels with higher classed decks.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Here is a combo you could try if you keep dying or running out of cards:

(Friend Card) (Item Card) (Something Else)

If the card value is high enough you'll use all 3 cards uninterrupted, and lose nothing because a friend card was the first card in the combo. Nice, huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:17 pm

I actually have a deck built so that I have the cards:

(Cure) (Cure) (Elixer)

the elixer was only a level one card, so it is not really all that great to have, however, I put it with two level nine cure cards, making the total value nineteen. That way I can heal and get all my cards back. That is also another way to not lose any cards and still use all your used combos again.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:36 pm

I wanta play this game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:20 pm

I've used that combo before. Believe it or not, my deck is ALL selights. 4 sets of Judgement, a couple Thunder Raids (I think), Cloud (set up for Omnislash), and Cura+Elixir. Towards the end is like Firaga Burst, Zantetsuken, and others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:35 pm

im like lvl 52 with like 1200 Cp and like 900 HP or something. I use ALOT of magic sleights. I love quake, cyclone, magnet spiral, and uhhhhhh.... RAGING STORM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:39 pm

I mainly went after quake, tornado, the fire one with mushu, thunder raid, and two others. I had my deck fit with 4 elixers, so it was easy to continuously use all my selights without care of them being wasted. Because of this, I was able to premium all my cards so I can add more and more when desired. Although, once you beat the boss of this certain game, there is no more real point to continuing. Once beaten, it already is a basic 100% complete, meaning there is no point to continue. I guess all I can do now is just start the game over on either Sora's or Riku's story.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:38 pm

I use holy sometimes too but thats a waste of items. ill try that deck out alex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:47 pm

As you play the game, try to add your own cards and feel to it. That way you can build it off something and get the hang of creating good working decks.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:29 pm

He has a point. Using someone else's style of card setup will only result in a feeling of unfamiliarity. Using your own will bring out the best results.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:45 pm

BUT starting off with someone else's idea, and then building on to it to make it more of your own provides a nice sense of familiarity while destroying the enemy at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:21 pm

I just got the game today it's a great game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top