Just a little somethin a stumbled acrossed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just a little somethin a stumbled acrossed

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:50 am

Zexion, there are a couple of things wrong with your theory. 1) Birth by Sleep takes place 10 years before the events of KHI. Sora and Riku would have been 4 and 5 at the time, in the trailers Ven is Sora's age and Terra is a bit older the Riku is in KHII, thus Terra and Ven can't be ancestors of the young keyblade wielders. 2) The Xehanort in Birth By Sleep appears to be far older the the Xehanort we know today. And it has been said that this older Xehanort is a well known master of their (VAT's) time. 3)The weapons used by VAT have been confirmed to be keyblades, just a primitive form of the ones used in KHI and KHII(ones used by apprentices perhaps?). 3)The way Terra and Riku are connected in anyway so far is that Terra chose Riku to be the next keyblade master on Destiny Islands when Terra visited the world. In KH2 final mix in the cutscene before you fight Terra he says, "Who are you?...No...You are not the one I have chosen...why is it not him?" This is referring to Riku losing the keyblade to Sora in KHI and Terra is baffled because the one he has chosen does not have the keyblade(as far as he knows anyway).

As for Xion I think she is Kairi and Sora's nobody. Namine was made becuase Kairi's heart left Sora's body and Roxas was made becuase Sora's heart left Sora's body, while i think Xion was made by both of the hearts leaving the body of Sora at the same time making a nobody for two beings, giving her Kairi's appearance and Sora's ability to wield the keyblade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:08 pm

...*Shuts up*...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:59 pm

I don't think a Nobody can be TWO people....

Though it COULD be AQUA'S Nobody, because I don't think Nobodies age at all, and since Aqua kind of looks like Kairi, and she seems to be dead, and her armor inside of Radiant Garden(I think), she may have been turned into a Heartless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:48 pm

Okay, so as far as I know from all your posts, and a bit of research, I came to this conclusion, (I guess this is also just stringing it all together)

Unbirths are the link to the Heartless and Nobody. With Sora having kairi's heart, he basically had two hearts and when he died it released them both making Roxas and Nomine, although, Namine was already being created though Sora having Kairi's heart. In this, Sora was still a heartless for a short time, and Kairi bringing him back created a link between heartless, human, and nobody alike. In this connection, Xion was create.

I do not know, just piecing what you all said into one theory.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:12 pm

Sorry for the double post but here's Terra's gameplay for those who want to see some demo action.

Watch Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Terra Gameplay in Game Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:14 pm

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! XION IS HER NOBODY! AND EVERYONE DOUBTED ME ON THE OTHER SITE! HA! IN THEIR FACES!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:24 pm

I personally think that all the people from BBS are related to people from KHI-II I mean,look at their meanings in japanese

Terra - Riku
^ Ground ^ Earth

Sora - Ven
^ Sky ^ Wind

Aqua - Kairi
^ Water ^ Ocean I think

...Or so I hear hmmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:26 pm

Nice observation......Thumbs up for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:34 pm

Nomura did that to show that yes the new three heroes are connected to the old three heroes, but how? we do not know as of yet, besides the Terra and Riku thing i mentioned earlier and ven's connection to Roxas therefore to Sora. But Nomura said near the end of the game you'll be able to tell the connection and how to tell them apart from each other.

And i got Ven's right here

Watch Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Ven Gameplay in Game Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:50 pm

I think AXEL is somehow connected to this all...But I just don't know how...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:02 pm

Riku, I said that Xehanort came back from the FUTURE where he was much older when he was nearly defeated by Riku Sora and Kairi once again...and in turn, he looks much older and has learned the ability to make the dark clone...either way, I still hold my theory. However, I would like to update on part of it...I'd say that due to the details...Ventus and Aqua were both manipulated by Xehanort...and he thought Sora and Kairi resemble them, and Riku resembled himself. He was the only one not manipulated, so he chose Riku, afraid that Kairi and Sora would also be manipulated by darkness in the future, when in fact, Riku was the only one manipulated...I'm kind of making this up as I go, but the more I think about it...the more I think it makes sense...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:20 pm

I think its all of them grown up? and why does Ven resemble Roxas so much?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:58 pm

Apparently from my research on so many sites.....Ven is Roxas' human form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:08 am

^^^

Impossible. It was said, and proven, that Roxas is Sora's Nobody.

Oh, and after watching the video, I decided to point this out.

Why does Terra's keyblade materialize like the digital one, while everyone else's uses the normal one, which is simply turning into light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:46 am

Maybe hes not real.....like tron not real...O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:10 am

No, no...Terra is most definately real...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:36 am

This is something we do not know, then again, we don't know anything about Keyblades to begin with.

There must be "levels" of Keyblade Wielding. No one in the series except for Terra has reached the level of Keyblade Wielding where you can multiply your keyblade, fly around on a dragon of them, and just flat out own everything and anything by just swarming them.

Oh, and Guardian has a Soul Edge Keyblade..... Rofl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Parker on Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:54 am

Nice one Nex. Although I don't see no eyeball on Guardian's keyblade. And if it was a Soul Edge keyblade, there would have to be a Soul Calibur keyblade to counteract it. Otherwise, the Kingdom Hearts universe go boom.

But anyways, yes. Terra must be at an entirely different level of skill compared to most keyblade wielders. And that sort of... bugs me. Because, think about it. If Terra is more powerful than Sora, and yet Sora's supposed to save the universe or something, then wouldn't that mean most of the characters in the KH universe are basically screwed?

I think Sora's keyblade messed up when it picked him... -_-+
Abigail Parker
Veteran User
Veteran User

Male Number of posts : 4494
Humor : I rode Blaine the Mono at Lud Station, and all I got was a stupid t-shirt.

Status
Currency: 41430 munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:18 pm

It did, remember? The Keyblade was originally supposed to go to Riku; Sora was teh messenger. When Riku gave into darkness, however, the blade chose Sora because of his heart's strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Parker on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:23 pm

Doesn't matter. Fact is, sooner or later, Sora's gonna screw up, and we can kiss the KH universe bye-bye... Unless Terra picks up the slack. And how a dead man's gonna do that, I have no idea.
Abigail Parker
Veteran User
Veteran User

Male Number of posts : 4494
Humor : I rode Blaine the Mono at Lud Station, and all I got was a stupid t-shirt.

Status
Currency: 41430 munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:30 pm

All right let me say the full out facts. Master Xehanort is a Master of Terra, Aqua, and Ven's time. VAT's master told them that Master Xehanort has gone missing and sent his apprentices to get him. Master Xehanort is not from the future in anyway, Terra and Terra's master know him very well. Nomura said that Birth By sleep is to tell of Xehanort's past, how can you explain someone's past through the future? Ven and Terra are not related biologically in anyway to Sora and Riku. Ven is his own person, heart, soul and body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:40 am

Or in other words, Ansem and Xehanort are much older than we thought. :^3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:10 am

Which Ansem.. teh real one? o-o"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content