Any Point????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any Point????

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:14 pm

I'm sorry but when the site re-opened I was there and created my character and weapon again, thats all fine and all but then I started to get into it and created a skill, enchantment, and armor which are all GONE. It took me at least an hour or two to get everything completely finished and approved and now all of that is gone. I'm sorry but that really does piss me off alot.

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Point????

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:34 pm

I know. I applied for Riku and everything! that history took forever! why the hell would we have to make new crap and then it all gets deleted?! that is so not fair! I was actually looking forward to RPing as Riku! this is really a piss off! Seriously. They should at least tell us or ask if we wanted our new stuff to be deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:57 pm

Did you check the dump? :^P

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:58 pm

I tried to keep some stuff, but like I said, I managed to just end up deleting a lot of crap without knowing. I deleted most templates and all my skills along with some others. Marluxia, didn't you only make one skill with one weapon? Being level one, that is all you could make. As for Ven, you could just make the character and leave out all forms of long sections that you would otherwise not want to deal with. Instead, put that I have auto approved this to a point where you do not need them.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top