Leaving until.... I don't know.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaving until.... I don't know.

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:25 am

Meh, this site just doesn't seem as good to me. The colors themselves seem to hurt my eyes, the whole "Remake your entire character" is very annoying, and unless you've been banned 2 times due to corruption and another certain member, you probably don't know how annoying that is(people who changed their characters do not count either, they actually WANTED to make another character). The Rebellion/Empire thing is either a rip-off or will end up very fun.... Though I still don't feel like continuing with this one.

I'm taking a break off of KHVII as well due to me already seeing the same thing that got me banned both times.

Favoritism(I truly hate it, though speaking out against it got me banned. Same specific member seemed to START the favoritism as well. I seem to be getting angrier with that specific member for ruining almost my entire time on the forums).

See you whenever the heck I feel like it.

Nex Angelus, signing out.

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving until.... I don't know.

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:49 am

The recreate the character is to give you the option to have a new character and that you can have updated weapons and skills.
As for the Rebellion/Empire thing, I have no idea what you mean by a rip-off. These are generic names that are used for an Empire of any kind and a group of people rebellion against them. If I named them Castle Force and Go-againsters... well, that is just stupid all together.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Male Number of posts : 4070

Status
Currency: Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:16 am

Nah, I just don't like doing anything again. Tired of it.... Really.... Really tired of it.

The Rebellion vs Empire thing in a forest type environment sounds like "Endor" to me. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:24 am

I decided to get all the items back at the cost of my own. You have everything done for you, just please do not make any more skills until I remake the template.

Edit: I do not blame you for the posts of my own I deleted, I blame my trying to fix it all at once and my being sick and all.
Recreating the items wont be to hard and it might only take me a few minutes to exactly one hour.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:28 am

... I'm sorry, but I didn't get that. D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:34 am

I got everyone's Characters, Weapons, Skills, Summons, and Forms all back. As a price to pay for them back, I ended up deleting all my skills for all my characters, one of my characters, and the skill's Template. I am the one who deleted one extra character, though, but only for the reason his skills were different from the others and that I do not want to make 5 different sets of skills.

I do not blame you for this and I think it will be a little better that I do not have to go into all the posts. All you have to do from here on is use the new templates for everything. As for skills, you are not allowed to make any more until I make the new template to replace the one I deleted.

Again, it is not your fault they are gone, it is my own. I was trying to do them all at once and had 3 different windows open with basically the same information and 10 different tabs in each. I should have just created different windows for each task and done it slowly. I also blame me being sick and trying to do them all at once. I do not catch things as fast when I am sick.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:37 am

I know it's not really anyone's fault.... But I'm either the only of one of the two who have been banned and have come back..... Twice.

I just don't like having to remake much of anything xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:40 am

If it was up to me, you would have never been deleted in the first place. I do not like to have accounts, ones that have made things, deleted. This is in case the person wants to come back. If Kyle wants to delete them, it is up to him. I can not tell him what to do with it. Right now, I need to sleep. I am not to thrilled to try and remember all the skills my characters had. I might just end up making skills for only my main, then the others will have copies of them.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:45 am

*shrug* I'm just going to leave for while and come back when my eyes can adjust to green. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:48 am

What, you don't like green? I bet you are going to say you hate Christmas next.
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:09 am

I don't know, it's something with my eyes. They hurt when they see a ton of green and black. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:31 am

Nice, well, I just remembered I saved everything from the site a few days back before I was going to do this. I had all templates saved, so that is a good thing. I also had all my skills saved... but it was to late for Daisuke, he was already deleted. I might bring him back tomorrow...
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:45 am

Rofl, Ixaz and Daisuke, that was hillarious.

Sucks for Daisuke though. He got deleted. D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki Ishida on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Yeah, but I never RPed as him since Sanctus though.... I might just bring him back but with a different attitude...
Mitsuki Ishida
Forum Administrator

Forum Administrator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:34 pm

Jealousy, maybe? xD

Back to top Go down