Chris and his teams theme songs (W.I.P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and his teams theme songs (W.I.P)

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:27 am

CHRIS AND THE NOBODIES

Chris-Kevin Rudolf Ft. Lil Wayne|Let It Rock When Chris arrives he brings the fire :ID

Cyros-Breaking Benjmin|Away...Umm,he just likes the song :D

Zeack-Thousand Foot Krutch|Phenomenon He wants to see how people act to different phenomens

Sareena-Skillet|Whispers in the Dark This song reminds her of what her parents would say to her,she'll never be alone when darkness comes around

Shadow of the Divine hand-Yoko Shimomura|Riku's theme The darkness in this song fits the dark entity he is

Yin-...Cuppycale song... This fits her goody-two-shoes personality

Yang-Axel's theme Yang is the "Rebel" in the group,just like Axel

Soul Link-Marilyn Manson|This is Halloween! Soul Link is scary,what else is there to say?

Daxius and the Hellians-Devil May Cry OST|Devils never cry Daxius and the Hellians are devils,and they know Devils never cry

Alexzander-Devil May Cry OST|Shall Never Surrender Alexzander Shall Never Surrender

Corrupt-Breaking Benjamin|Blow Me Away Corrupt Chris knows that only the strongest will survive,he'll be the one to blow everyone away,and he'll be the one to save us all...

Purity-Utada Hikaru|Be my Last Purity form wants that one fight to be the last one she has to fight,she doesn't want to fight

Last edited by Chris on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris and his teams theme songs (W.I.P)

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:58 pm

((I shall sue the Edit button for being late for work...))

Death songs
Chris-Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team DS|Chain of Wish Chris just choose this to be his death song since he thinks it's appropriet (Spelling? o0;)

Sareena

Imperial form-???| Megaman Battle Network 2 theme song Since his armor is mostly technology and this song is techno he decided this would work {{ Second one}}
[I shall continue after wards

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top