Chris and his teams theme songs (W.I.P)

Go down

Chris and his teams theme songs (W.I.P)

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:27 am

Chris-Kevin Rudolf Ft. Lil Wayne|Let It Rock When Chris arrives he brings the fire :ID

Cyros-Breaking Benjmin|Away...Umm,he just likes the song :D

Zeack-Thousand Foot Krutch|Phenomenon He wants to see how people act to different phenomens

Sareena-Skillet|Whispers in the Dark This song reminds her of what her parents would say to her,she'll never be alone when darkness comes around

Shadow of the Divine hand-Yoko Shimomura|Riku's theme The darkness in this song fits the dark entity he is

Yin-...Cuppycale song... This fits her goody-two-shoes personality

Yang-Axel's theme Yang is the "Rebel" in the group,just like Axel

Soul Link-Marilyn Manson|This is Halloween! Soul Link is scary,what else is there to say?

Daxius and the Hellians-Devil May Cry OST|Devils never cry Daxius and the Hellians are devils,and they know Devils never cry

Alexzander-Devil May Cry OST|Shall Never Surrender Alexzander Shall Never Surrender

Corrupt-Breaking Benjamin|Blow Me Away Corrupt Chris knows that only the strongest will survive,he'll be the one to blow everyone away,and he'll be the one to save us all...

Purity-Utada Hikaru|Be my Last Purity form wants that one fight to be the last one she has to fight,she doesn't want to fight

Last edited by Chris on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris and his teams theme songs (W.I.P)

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:58 pm

((I shall sue the Edit button for being late for work...))

Death songs
Chris-Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team DS|Chain of Wish Chris just choose this to be his death song since he thinks it's appropriet (Spelling? o0;)

Forms {continued}

Imperial form-???| Megaman Battle Network 2 theme song Since his armor is mostly technology and this song is techno he decided this would work {{ Second one}}
[I shall continue after wards

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum