DAMNIT ZACH/JACK!!! (Saving Zexion a terrible review)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAMNIT ZACH/JACK!!! (Saving Zexion a terrible review)

Post by Primula Kazama on Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:22 pm

JOO BASTARD!!!!!!!!!

YOU TOLD ME AiitD WAS GOOD!!!

I could tolerate the crappy gameplay mechanics and the INTENSE DIFFICULTY...

DYING OVER 8 FEKKING TIMES IN THE TUTORIAL!!!!!

WHAT
THE
HELL
IS
UP
WITH
THAT?!?!

THEN, THE STUPID BITCHH THAT NEVER SHUTS UP!
That was making it worse!

The funny thing was, in the beginning, The gameplay, both mechanics, difficulty, and puzzles were pissing me off! It was the storyline that was interesting. Then, when you get further into the game, the mechanics and difficulty, along with the puzzles, were pretty solid. But, contrare, there was the downside. The storyline was getting a little kooky.
I mean, it doesn't really explain what the hell he's doing in the park. Finally, near the end, the puzzles were great, gameplay was solid, difficulty was holding up. But, the last guy you talk to that explains what the philosiphers stone is, first off...THE OLD FARTS HALF NAKED!!! Second, when you walk through "HELL" it's not even what it's depicted to be!
IT LOOKS LIKE THE INSIDE OF A FRIGGIN COMPUTER! IT'S ALL DIGITIZED! WTF?!?!?!
THen, THE TIP OF THE ICEBURG (I DON'T CARE IF I RUIN THE ENDING, I'M SAVING YOUR booty)
THE STUPID F***ING ENDING
I THOUGHT HALO 2 AND KH:CoM HAD TERRIBLE ENDINGS, THIS ONE NEEDS IT'S OWN DAMN AWARD!!!
So, here's how it works;
That door in room 943 that you could never go through, the one near the record player...THAT'S WHERE THEY CAME FROM THE UNDERGROUND AREA!!!
HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE UNDERGROUND AND WALK, ALONG A STRAIGHT ANGLE, AND MAGICALLY REAPPEAR ON THE SURFACE?!?!
THEN, when you go to the room with that crank looking thing where you left Sarah, you and the half naked old man use the P. Stone, and Sarah slips into a white-glowing wall, and she comes back out possesed, and Edward holds her at gunpoint. I was shouting "SHOOT HER, C'MON SHOOT HER DAMNIT!!!" He didn't fire, and she didn't even touch him, but ooh, the little girl fell down. While Eddy is on the floor, Sarah is still possessed and leans down near him. It's blurry, but when Edward looks up at her, you can tell she's still possessed cuz she has no eyes, just her eye sockets, and they're kinda bleeding too. It started fading to black, and I was thinking, "No.....No.. Thats not the ending...That can't be the ending *BOOM CREDITS* F*** F*** F*** GAWD DAMNIT!!!" I was so pissed, and here. Remember the How To Play strip, with AitD5? How the last panel said something about the Atari team and the AitD5 team hating us?
THAT IS TRUE!
THAT WAS THE WORST ENDING EVER RECIEVED IN GAMING HISTORY?!?!
HOW COULD THE MESS UP SUCH A GOOD FRANCHISE?!?!?!?!?!?!

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 7129
Humor : Basically, run!

Status
Currency: 307,750 Munny

Back to top Go down

Re: DAMNIT ZACH/JACK!!! (Saving Zexion a terrible review)

Post by Primula Kazama on Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:23 pm

Btw, I guess this is my app. to be a reviewer for Zexion

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Parker on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:00 pm

Okay. I agree. After getting a used copy to see if my judgement was clouded by supreme arrogance, I found it was a total piece of horse [Stolen by Sora].

Bugged up the booty.
Annoying driving sequences.
HORRIBLE VOICEACTING!
And the worst [Stolen by Ryuu] endings EVER!!!!!

AitD: The New Nightmare for the PS1 was better than this [Stolen by Sora]. AND THE NEW NIGHTMARE WAS A RIPOFF OF RESIDENT EVIL AND SILENT HILL COMBINED!!!

I cannot believe I liked this game at first... O_o

So yeah, from now on, I'm never recommending another AitD game so long as Atari keeps vommiting them out.

You want a [Stolen by Ryuu] survival horror game, play Fatal Frame, Silent Hill, or Resident Evil. DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!!!!
Abigail Parker
Veteran User
Veteran User

Male Number of posts : 4494
Humor : I rode Blaine the Mono at Lud Station, and all I got was a stupid t-shirt.

Status
Currency: 41430 munny

Back to top Go down

Post by Primula Kazama on Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:42 pm

Ha. Playin' RE4 right now xD

You know what's fun?
During a cutscene, don't press any dodge buttons cuz Leon dies in gruesome ways.

|~Profile~|
Primula Kazama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:35 pm

Alrigh then...
Welcome to the reviewing squad. Now you may make your own "Next-2-Review" list. And make sure to follow my guidelines (Visuals, Gameplay, etc.) or make up your own!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top